Sunday 3 February 2013

A Red Devil Speaks

Manchester United FC
on 12/13 home shirt

We humans gets only one chance to live our life, that life which contains various things…Relationships, family, friends, emotions.
but apart from that there are some things we are largly intrested, which we love crazily, we get bounded by soul easly. Everyone has that.
In my case, i also have one. “Manchester United”.
My favorite football club, you may think its just another club, whats a big deal?, but No its really special for me. Mind It.
To me its not just a football club or a thing, its directly connected to me and my soul. Honestly, I don’t find anything more intresting than this,
there is no other thing in this world which i’m that much passionate.
The feeling of being a Red Devil just winds me up. Its really too hard to put this feeling in words, i’m just making an attempt with this.
Sir Alex Ferguson
Yeah, the world may contain many many other clubs, but Manchester United is the special one, the darling one.
United has it all, a great history and a bright future. The passion they put in the game is just commentless.
What makes United so special is there fans, there love, there passion towards the club. How can we forget to mention Sir Alex Ferguson
in things related to Manchester United? Sir Alex… The Boss, The Godfather. What Sir Alex has given to the club is just incredible.
The players, their hardwork, their skills, their talent which diffrentiate Manchester United from others.
Old Trafford
Old Trafford! the place where i belong, my heaven, my temple. Like other red devil’s its also my dream to be at old trafford one day, to see united play.
I wat to stand at Old Trafford and sing “Glory Glory Manchester United” as loud as i can, atleast for once in my life. I want to be one in 75000.
Man United is always joy to watch.
Manchester United has now became my reason to live..to live happily. i’m now even believing that the first word i would have spoken was
‘Glory Glory Man United’. i have passed the normal state of mind to love Manchester United.
If you win, i will be there to celibrate. If you lose i will still be there to support, coz i’m a Red Devil for Life.
                                     UNITED till i die, and to hell with the rest.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

An Article by addyMUFC
we are allowed to reappear this post
DO NOT copy, use, or paste everything included on this post without OFFICIAL PERMISSION 
Write for us! click http://bit.ly/writeforUM

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Comment here!